Saturday, June 5, 2010

Technorati

The use of technorati has been challenging for me, it is not as easy to use in my opinion as a search engine that I am accustomed to. I searched Kinesiology in several different formats, in blog posts, in the directory, and in tags. The results were mixed, in searching of blogs, I found over 1 million blogs, however, while using the blog directory I only found 1 and in Tags I was unable to find any. Even through viewing various instructional videos on the site, this still is quite confusing for a narrow topic. However, while viewing the various categories that were on the site, I was very interested as this provided, some amazing searches. I looked at Baseball and was intrigued by the different categories and blogs that there were.

No comments:

Post a Comment