Saturday, June 5, 2010

PodCast RSS Feed

Podcasts, well they are like TV shows without the picture. So we have an assignment about subscribing to a podcast using our Bloglines.com account. I feel that this was a very easy to use and understand tool, as Bloglines, has a search feature for podcasts. I simply clicked on the link and than used the search engine on the site to find a podcast of my choosing. At this point I went into the sports and recreation caterogery and found a podcast on my favorite baseball team, the New York Mets. I clicked on the link that allowed me to subscribe to it, I copied the link and went into my bloglines account, and added it to my RSS feeder. It was simply and easy.

Now that I have understood how to subscribe to podcasts, I have opened the door to listening to many different sites through the bloglines account with only a few simple clicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment